1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kevin Pollack Walken impression!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by santucci218, Oct 1, 2008.

1. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Man this is good...

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    This is definitely not the best Walken impression that I've seen. I think both Jay Mohr and Marcus from Last Comic Standing sound more like him. This guy is a little too exaggerated in the mannerisms.

bc

3. Yea that wasnt good at all.

Here is my favorite. Not Walken but still awesome.

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Exactly. His vocal range is a bit too exaggerated, as well. Walken is slightly more monotone while maintaining all the dynamics and expressiveness.

5. He does a better Shatner, but those are probably 2 of the most overdone impressions (with Jack Nicholson) of the past 15-20 years.

6. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Pollack sounds the least like him, but his bits are generally the funniest. I find this to often be the case with people who do impressions. The ones with the spot on matches are generally the least funny. Their gift is for mimicry and not for comedy and the "jokes" simply revolve around using the impression to say things that are out of character of the real person.

Frank Caliendo is a good example IMO. I think he's gotten the idea he has more ability than he does, but there are a couple impressions he does that are impeccable. Still, the next time I laugh at one of his jokes will be the first time.

7. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    his nicholson is ridiculously good...

8. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    but NO ONE does a better barkley... "T-R-B-L... turrbel"... :D

9. Jerose

Jerose

Nov 28, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    I always liked Kevin Spacey's impressions.

10. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah...that Madden is incredible.

I know what you mean though about the jokes not being as good as the impressions.

bc

11. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    this guy has the best walken impression and the others are spot on too.. Plus its funny..

12. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Yeah, im not saying it wasa the best, but it was really funny is all.