Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kevinlane

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tplyons, Nov 4, 2004.

1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Bought a Morley Wah off Kevin and the entire process was very delightful, the wah arrived exactly as described and the process was very quick and painless. A+

2. Rod B.

Rod B.

Jun 11, 2002
    Montana
    I got my Bergie HT310 from him. Great transaction. Cab & cover in great shape. A wonderful guy to deal with!

3. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    I've sold Kevin a few preamps over the years and he was always great to deal with!

4. I just got a set of DR Sunbeams from him. Quick and easy to deal with.

5. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I got 2 sets of DR Sunbeams from him. Super fast shipping and a pleasure to deal with.

Jesse

6. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    I bought an MXR M-80 DI box from Kevin. Excellent price, excellent product.

Also, after the item was paid for, but before it shipped, Kevin noticed something slight (and i mean SLIGHT) that was wrong with the pedal (the battery cover won't stay in on it's own). He emailed and PM'ed me about it, offering to either refund all of my money and keep the pedal, or to give me a partial refund and send the pedal. Very very high class man. Very high class.

I will indeed take a look at anything he posts to sell on here again. Would gladly do business with him several more times (if I could afford it...)

:thumbsup: to an awesome TalkBasser :)