Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

KFC Snakcers!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Feb 25, 2006.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Thats right... time to thank KFC snackers! Those things are soooooo freaken good.... and to think tomorow i will try new buffalo Snackers!

But they would not be the same with out Root Beer float!!! look for my next thread about root beer float coming in forum near you! when? i dont know!!! suprises ha ha eh ha ha ha

[​IMG]

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Well, at least you have a new picture to post 8 billion times. Maybe that will replace the Santa Serg picture that you've post 8 billion times.

brad cook

ps - Weren't you one of the guys that manned the launch controls for the nuclear missiles before the commies went down?

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Snackers are a ripoff.

A small chicken strip between two pieces of bread with some lettuce, and that's not much bigger than a child's fist for a buck? Give me a break.

4. Actually, for a buck you get 2 snackers technically.. It's two individual sandwiches, which are quite small I agree. Atleast that is how my KFC does it :)

5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I was pleasantly suprised with the size of the snacker....

chicken... lettuce... sauce. $1. cant really argue, really.

6. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Maybe my local KFC is doing something wrong, then.

I bought it once. Never again.

7. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    Where can you get a child's fist for a buck?

I'll need a really good excuse (mostly munchies :bag: ) to try one of those things. If I remember to buy one I'll try and post something about it... I can def get a better deal for a dollar, but we'll see how it goes down. Im a huge fan of Buffalo sauce but remember their wings to be surprisingly disappointing. We will see.

8. steve21

steve21 Banned

I saw commercials for the buffalo ones.

Now to wait for honey bbq ones and spicy ones. :cool:

9. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Why, what did you have in mind?:eyebrow:

10. lamborghini98

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
  11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Or, you have now found the reason why the fat kid working in the back is fat! He's taking one out of each bag before he gives it to the customer!!

-Mike

12. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Just like I used to do with the cole slaw at Chicken Delight.

13. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    You mean you dont like this picture????

[​IMG]

Dude i am HURT!

14. lamborghini98

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    Alright, I'm back and today I tried a Buffalo Snacker. Last night I had some pretty bad buffalo wings (there was no sauce.. the buffalo flavor was baked into the breading they put on it), and I must say that these were unfortunately worse. At first I waited for about 10 minutes (while 3 people with significantly larger orders served) to get ... a fish snacker. I shook my head in disappointment and returned, only to wait about 15 minutes to get the buffalo snacker. I heard it be ordered 3 times, and on the fourth time I saw the girl who was supposed to be making it. I thought she was a manager or somethign because all she did was stand around and listen to her headphones. Oh, the looks I gave her.
    I got the sandwich. The bread is pretty low quality.. or maybe it was just stale. The sauce was ok for buffalo sauce, but they simply didn't put enough on. The size didn't bother me all that much, but the fact that I waited for SO long (I wait forever every time I go there) really pissed me off. I might get one at another place, but I'm definitely not going back there a gain.

P.S. look at the prices for the combos.. the price difference between a snacker and a sandwich is 2 dollars, but the price difference between a snacker combo and the sandwich combo is only 1 dollar. I can guess why that's true, but I don't think they should have made it so obvious that you're not getting as good a deal on the snacker combo.

15. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    There's something on his tooth.

16. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Dude, you take this fast food stuff too seriously. Just pull up and order something. :D

-Mike

17. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

No, no...I liked it the first seven billion times.

brad cook

18. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

You know... you could be a bit more sympathetic... I lost half of my beard in tragic trimming accident... go on... make fun of it too:(

19. Wow, thats a review i'd expect on a new bass.:D

20. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I tihnk wendys has better value menu choices :bag: