1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

KICK CANCER OVERBOARD-STONE PONY ASBURY PARK NJ, THURS JAN 26 - BENEFIT -PLEASE JOIN!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe Milstein, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein Commercial User

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    Hey all in the NY/NJ/PA area.

Please join my band (Information Overload) and I for a benefit concert to Kick Cancer Overboard at the legendary STONE PONY in Asbury Park, NJ. All proceeds go to this great organization to send cancer patients and their families on a cruise. Kick Cancer Overboard

:hyper::help::hyper::help::hyper::help::hyper:

Here is a link to the promo video.

KCO-Stone Pony Promo Video - YouTube

It will tons of fun, great music and families welcome! Drinks, food and live music all night....

Plus, its at the STONE PONY! Starts around 6PM and will go until..... Tickets only $20 ($10 for kids) OR what you can afford.

Don't miss it. Looking forward to seeing you all there. If you have any questions, just let me know.

All best,

Joey

2. Joe Milstein

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    Yes Kids are welcome. They just cant go to the bar area after 9pm. There will be a kids/teenage band playing in between our sets. Cheers!

3. Joe Milstein

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    3 days

4. Joe Milstein

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    Thanks to all for coming out last night. We raised enough money to send 3 families on a week long cruise! Rock n Roll!

SP2.

SP1.

stoneyponyjoeysinging.