1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kickin' it oldschool

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MaskedJackal, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Anybody else have quirks? Like, besides being a bass player :)?

I for one still sleep with a stuffed animal (which Matt Till already knows, and has declared un-metal)....and my comforter bedsheet has dinosaurs on it.

Top that! :smug:

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I still have a couple stuffed animals from when I was a kid. I don't sleep with them, but they are safely stored in a box. They came from my grandparents who are all dead now.

My borderline obsessive/compulsive disorder sometimes makes me wash my hands three or four times before I consider them clean. I also arrange my clothes by color, and then alphabetically according to brand name. It drives my wife crazy that I categorize and subcateforize my clothing.

-Mike

3. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    as far as stuff like that goes, i decided to bring up my childhood blanket (which is pretty well-worn) to my apartment from home. and it has a place on my bed. :cool:

4. Apparently I have a bizarre taste in men, but like I care.

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I have a lot of knives. I arrange them according to purpose, in a hidden drawer.

:ninja:

6. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

:D

7. Phil Mastro

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    Montréal
    I still have some Mickey Mouse bedsheets, I think I finally got rid of that Care Bears set tho...

Also, when I stack up stuff, say CDs, I don't usually put them in any order, but I like the stacks to be straight, no protruding edges, and if there are multiple stacks, they have to be of even height.

8. I'm just really weird.