Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kickin' it oldschool

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MaskedJackal, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Anybody else have quirks? Like, besides being a bass player :)?

I for one still sleep with a stuffed animal (which Matt Till already knows, and has declared un-metal)....and my comforter bedsheet has dinosaurs on it.

Top that! :smug:

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I still have a couple stuffed animals from when I was a kid. I don't sleep with them, but they are safely stored in a box. They came from my grandparents who are all dead now.

My borderline obsessive/compulsive disorder sometimes makes me wash my hands three or four times before I consider them clean. I also arrange my clothes by color, and then alphabetically according to brand name. It drives my wife crazy that I categorize and subcateforize my clothing.

-Mike

3. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    as far as stuff like that goes, i decided to bring up my childhood blanket (which is pretty well-worn) to my apartment from home. and it has a place on my bed. :cool:

4. Apparently I have a bizarre taste in men, but like I care.

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I have a lot of knives. I arrange them according to purpose, in a hidden drawer.

:ninja:

6. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

:D

7. Phil Mastro

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    Montréal
    I still have some Mickey Mouse bedsheets, I think I finally got rid of that Care Bears set tho...

Also, when I stack up stuff, say CDs, I don't usually put them in any order, but I like the stacks to be straight, no protruding edges, and if there are multiple stacks, they have to be of even height.

8. I'm just really weird.