kickin' lil amp!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ckonthe1, Dec 28, 2000.

1. ckonthe1

Oct 26, 2000
    Nashville, TN
    Hey friends,

I've got a little combo amp. It's an H&H electronics Bass Baby. 60 watts.
    It's amazing! I've been using it forever! I want to find this company. Has any
    of you heard of them? I think I have their phone number, I think they're in
    Europe. Anyway, just thought I'd ask!

Happy New Year!
  2. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    The only thing I found on the web was H&H Scott consumer electronics ~
    stereos, CD players, etc. ~ and another company that makes a 2-man fishin'
    boat ("bass baby").

What's the configuration?...Tube or solid-state? Speaker(s)?
  3. on my mixer there´s a "HH" I think... don´t know if it´s the same brand but I´ve never heard of 'em... would like to know.. it has 5 channels with low and high input, minimum 4 ohm. load @ 100 watts and something more.... it´s amazingly powerful.. :)
  4. Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a while! They were best known for their pro audio power amps in the 70s and 80s. Beautiful warm, fat, very powerful and outrageously heavy power amps. The V800 is probably the most common. Eddie Van Halen uses them in his guitar rig!! I didn't know the company still existed! The company was a British company, that's about all I know. I guess I haven't been very helpful...:D
  5. ckonthe1

Oct 26, 2000
    Nashville, TN

it's a solid state amp. one 15" speaker, 60 watts. It's killer! It's got a compressor
    and two band para EQ. I love it! I was just hoping to catch up with someone
    in case I needed some parts. I haven't touched it since I've had it. Ahhh, I
    take that back! I put a new volume knob on a couple of years ago! hahahha!
    happy new year!
  6. pooklet

Nov 2, 2003
    I just got one of those third hand!
    It sounds lovely, but I have never heard of the company before either.......