1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Kicking the ass of a major signed band

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by 5s_tring freak, May 12, 2001.

1. I'm from Auckland , New Zealand and am in a hard rock band called "Drifter". After winning numerous competitions, we finally opened for a reasnobly big New Zealand band called "Wash" last night.

After a dubious sound check and problems with my crappy amp, we went on stage in front of about 500-600 people. We totally kicked the other band's ass. So much so that half the people left during "Wash"'s set because they were so crap. For a 17 year old, I never thought that I would ever this at my age!

2. That's awesome man! I wish my band could be that good.. hehe :D Keep that good music coming! :D