Kids in the Hall sketch

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by lowfrez, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Anyone see the kids in the hall sketch about how no one wants to hangout with the bass player after the gig?

I was laughing my butt off. :D

They're done with the the gig and the guitar, vocalist, drummer, adn groupies dodge him adn tell then their going to sleep.

2. NO WAY! This is the first time I have heard of someone other than me having seen that one!!! That is one of my favorie sketches.
    "The bass player dates the other guys' girlfriends' friends"
    "oh, there's a party tonight? is meghan gonna be there?"

that and "the doors fan" are my favorite KITH sketches
  3. I think I've got an MP3 of that somewhere.

"He made a little mistake...but you may not have heard it."

"Look at him flail, with nothing but stubby fingers and a dumb look on his face!"

"Sometimes I get caught up in the bass playing, and I'm flying! Sometimes I end up in a different neighborhood, but that's okay- whenever I listen to the bass player, I bring cab fare."
  4. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I have never felt more more understood than I did in those few minutes...:D
  5. The only KITH skectch I really remember is the one where a guy and his girlfriend are getting chased by a zombie, and all you hear is 'do do do do do do do', and they're throwing crap at him and he wont fall.... that was some funny s**t.
  6. skrubbles

Oct 30, 2002
    Steilacoom, WA
    And here I was thinking I was the only one who still thought KITH was funny :)
  7. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    I LOVE kITH.. its such a great show......... but i haven't seen the sketch about the bass player.. i feel so useless now..
  8. DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
  9. cool,

I need to get the video of it,

anyone know where i could find it on the web?
  10. "He died on him! He died right on him!"

That one and the stump hand waiter skit rule...there's so many though...

I need to rent Brain Candy, I heard it's hilarious.
  11. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    Do a search in here on this. I even took a shot at the tab for the main riff in that sketch. My only tab! :D
  12. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I only saw it once. However, that one time was the most secure I ever felt with my TV. I felt like someone out there actually understood me. :D

To quote Homer Simpson:
    "It's funny cuz it's true"
  13. 72beetle

Jun 10, 2001
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Yeah, it's in the archives somewhere - I recall getting lambasted for thinking it was cool :)

Check the sig!

14. D'oh. I downloaded a sound clip and I thought Kevin said "The best part...he's Nick" since my name is Nick.

Neck...Nick...Oh well...
  15. Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    [Kevin Sings] The mother, the father, the serpent, the priest. The foreman, the woman, the widow, the beast.

the GREATEST KITH sketch ever. i laugh almost to tears whenever see it.

16. MMcC

Sep 10, 2005
    That show's the best. Bought the DVDs recently. It's on Season 1 if you guys are interested. Oh man, I just resurrected a post from 4 years ago.
  17. jeff_bass28

jeff_bass28 Guest

Mar 21, 2006
    I could've sworn I ran into it on youtube the other day...:confused:

1,000 Helens agree...
    I'm crushing your head!

edit--I used to work with this woman who was a ringer for the Chicken Lady! :eek: (except for the legs)
  18. Mixmasta J

Mixmasta J

Dec 4, 2004
  19. Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Best skit ever!!!!!