1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kid's Project Complete

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RobertUI, Aug 15, 2007.

1. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    Well, it's mostly complete anyway. I got this from SAETIA in trade for a few items with hopes that my kids could paint it up and have a good time with it. It's mostly an art piece, and I really dig it. These kids are VERY young, so please constructive comments only... I think that they did a good job and the SURE had fun with it!

For reference, the blue line split the bass between my son (treble side) and my daughter. It was fun to show mom what we do when she's out of the house :D

Robert

Attached Files:

2. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    That is super rad my friend!

I'm glad that you and your children were able to have fun with it!

I'll leave the rest to a pm now!

Peace

-Benny

3. RobertUI

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    Thanks man... they were SOOOO excited to see what the body looked like when we got it (shape). My son's still screaming that he wants a Flying V guitar (he's 7), too funny.

4. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Ohh man, speaking of flying V's... I used to have one of those little flying v guitars.... only had like 12 frets... I had a strat one as well.

I can see if I can track it down though for you!

Peace

-Benny

5. sweet bass - sounds like you had a good time. I'm sure you'll be proud of it for a long time :D

6. bearfoot

bearfoot

Jan 27, 2005
    schenectady, ny
    Funky-cool!

7. RobertUI

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    haha thanks guys! it definitely was a blast. the next time the kids strap it on for some jams, i'll shoot a few more shots and add them here.

8. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Do that for sure, Robert.

I was wondering if you could take some close ups of the art as well.

Childrens art is always some of the most amazing there is... inspired by everything around them but completely original at the same time.

Peace

-Benny