1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Killer 1x12 Cab!!! FS: 2007 Bergantino HT112...PRICE DROP/TRADE OFFERS included!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rob_the_bassist, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I bought this cab as a junior in high school. The condition is pristine...essentially perfect. I never played more than the 1/4 way mark on the LMII's volume and gain control with the cabinet. The back control compartment is in extremely good condition (no loose jacks or anything). The front cage protecting the speaker cone is not dented at all. Over the last two years I have taken good care of this cabinet. The only reason I am parting it is because I'm moving up to a 410. I am very sad to leave it =/

I'm asking $450 for it, as it is in near perfect condition. This price is without shipping. It's probably advisable to try out the cab before you buy it anyway, to make sure you're getting what you want. I'm open to visits from serious buyers

I'm open to PMs, attached are some pictures with the LMII above it.

Don't miss out on one of Bergantino's greatest cabinets! There are glowing reviews of the HT112 all over the site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now accepting trades for an AE410 or Epifani UL410 II (+ cash to each of these on my end of course) :) :bassist:

2. april 11th bump!

3. lposavad

lposavad Supporting Member

Keep it. It sounds better than a 4x10...

4. Ah the cabinet does sound phenomenal. if nobody bites this offer within a week i may consider just keeping it and buying an EX112 to match it. the HT112 is an excellent piece of equipment.

5. Jay78

Jay78

Aug 30, 2005
    I noticed that you live on Long Island and since I am nearby in Southern CT (near Stamford), I'm wondering if I can meet you somewhere to try out the cab. I recently picked up a Bergantino AE112 (which I love) and I have been looking for an HT112 or EX112 to add on the bottom. I should probably try the whole "mini-stack" together to make sure it works for me.

Right now I'm ising a EA VL-210 (great cab but heavy) on the bottom and my band RoadTrip mostly plays restaurants and small clubs so a 2x 112 setup might be perfect.

Please PM to confirm that the cab is still available and then we can discuss details to demo the cab.

Thanks,

Frank Carr