1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Killer cab and guitar with yba200-2

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by GreyBeard, Sep 16, 2008.

1. I have a yba200-2 in the band room and it sits on top of a Hartke 115XL. One of the students plays a really cheap Ibanez through it most of the time and it sounds ok. Today I plugged my ATK305 into it an :bassist: WOW. Tons of tone and the EQ on the guitar more than makes up for the flaky EQ on the amp. But, the best part is that lushes juicy bottom. :)

2. My yba200 more than fits my bill too. I play an american passive Jazz V and I find that the EQ isn't lacking for my applications at all. Glowing tubes are cool. Mine is running into a XC808 cab.

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    [​IMG]

I wish I had an application for this beast. The EQ is well, counter intuitive. I've been busily recording samples of it. Thre'es tone in there but you do have to work to get it out. If you don't want to do the work - throwing a BDDI set clean in front of it works wonders ... baby SVT...