1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kim Wilde - Kids in America (bass cover with Fender Precision American Performer)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by dave84, Oct 10, 2020.

1. dave84

dave84

Sep 29, 2019
    Pick & Precision... What else?

ElectroVibe, LowWay and Vinny_G like this.
  2. Vinny_G

Vinny_G

Dec 1, 2011
    Neustria
    Perfect :thumbsup:

3. ElectroVibe

ElectroVibe

Mar 2, 2013
    It's kind of interesting to hear the note choices bass players make. I feel like no two bass players would ever record a song the same way. It also leaves me feeling confused.

4. RBrownBass

RBrownBass Thoroughly Nice Guy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Not understanding your question. Are you asking what other instruments are on the recording?

5. Vinny_G

Vinny_G

Dec 1, 2011
    Neustria
    Why is that?

6. ElectroVibe

ElectroVibe

Mar 2, 2013
    Good question. I have always been a little indecisive about finding the right bass part to a new song. I never had that problem with guitar. It's only bass.

Joe Osborn once said that the song always told him what to play. I guess I just don't have the same ear that he did.

Vinny_G likes this.
  7. Michedelic

Michedelic MId-Century Modern

It’s not really a song that you can add to or change much; here’s what some people I know did with it a while back; if anything, they stripped it down a bit...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Vinny_G likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2021