1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kimbo Slice's long undefeated run gets stopped

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by scorpionldr, Oct 5, 2008.

1. http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

well guys looks like it's gonna be long before we hear about another match, seeing as Kimbo finally ran too hard and landed into a foot ready for his gut. 14 second knockout....damn. Think his career's gonna recover?

2. toytech

toytech

Mar 22, 2004
    San Leandro
    He was never more than hype. First real quality fighter he has ever faced. Ken shamrock would have probably beat his ass too.

3. ha shamrock didnt tho, DID HE?

4. toytech

toytech

Mar 22, 2004
    San Leandro
    Not that is matters, he got clowned by a replacement fighter. He is a tough man no doubt, but brawlers don't usually go far without real training, and he has only had real training for a very short time.

5. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    I can't believe this. Kimbo is a tank.

6. Hmm, I think the ref stopped it too early, but I also think that the refs have stopped a lot of fights too early. Including at least of Kimbo's.

lowsound

7. toytech

toytech

Mar 22, 2004
    San Leandro
    Kimbo was not trying to defend himself, why prolong the beating?

8. It wouldn't have taken much for him to get out of that, the other guy wasn't on top of him yet.

lowsound

9. NS2A

NS2A

Apr 3, 2008
    Kimbo is a scary looking dude!:bag:

What is with the partially shaved chest and back?? :confused: What a freak!!!

10. Scary is right. That guy can pack such a mean punch, if one would so much as clip someone, they would be done. Not to mention that he looks like he should be in a Mr. Universe contest.

lowsound

11. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    I don't think so. Kimbo went after the ref after the ref called the fight. Kimbo thought it was still Petruzelli. I think he was clearly out of it. If the fight would have gone on, Kimbo really would have been owned hard.

12. Mazatleco17

Mazatleco17

Mar 27, 2008
  13. HomeBrewTJ

HomeBrewTJ

May 16, 2004
    Lafayette, IN
    ...after closed right hand after closed right hand after closed right hand after closed right hand after closed right hand.

14. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Kimbo is a joke.

UFC won't take him because they know damn well that he is no contest for their heavyweights...

Kimbo has had his 15 minutes, its time for him to go home.

15. Mazatleco17

Mazatleco17

Mar 27, 2008
    :D So true.

16. AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Oct 30, 2006
    Ventura County
    You guys do realize he beat Tank Abbott right?

If you watched the fight it doesn't really seem like the fi-
    HOLY ****! THERES AN ATOZ AVATAR NOW?
    :atoz:

17. Not surprised at all.

18. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    Talk about someone who's 15 minutes should have been up 15 years ago. Abbott doesn't train, and gets winded if he has to do anything more than stand upright for more than 30 seconds at a time.

19. AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Oct 30, 2006
    Ventura County
    But like I was saying the kid who won seemed to know he got lucky.

20. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs