1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Kinal MK 21 Mint: Price Drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by EyeBoy, Jul 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EyeBoy

EyeBoy Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    This is a phenomenal 4-string from Mike Kinal in Canada. The body is flame maple over 1-piece swamp ash with a matte tobacco burst finish. Neck is 3-piece maple and purpleheart, also with a matte finish. There are front and back veneers over the tilt-back headstock- rosewood front and birdseye maple back. The fretboard is rosewood with dot markers. Pickups are Bartolini MM and humcancelling J. Preamp is Bartolini 3-band with the following controls: Master volume (P/P active/passive) – Blend – Mid – Bass/Treble stack. Toggles are: tone bypass, 3-way mid frequency selector and 3-way MM coil selector (neck, both, bridge). It plays and sounds fantastic, with nice low action. The bass is in mint condition, without any dents, dings, or visible scratches. It weighs 9 lbs, 0 oz. and comes with a mint, high-quality gig bag and all Kinal papers. Free shipping within CONUS.

KinalBod.

2. EyeBoy

3. EyeBoy

Down to $1450 shipped to CONUS.

4. EyeBoy

Now only $1300! Get it while it's hot!

phishaholik likes this.
  5. Simonon Paul Simonon

Simonon Paul Simonon Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2005
    New Mexico
    Really nice bass. I owned a killer Kinal 5 string once. Great , high quality instruments. I'd be tempted on yours but I only play passive basses these days. Good luck!

6. EyeBoy

Thanks. I agree about the quality.

Hey, if you pull the master volume knob up, this baby becomes passive!

7. EyeBoy

Price drop and another bump. $1200 shipped to CONUS.

8. Korlin1

Korlin1

Apr 20, 2007
    You have a serious PM.

9. EyeBoy

Sold for $1150!