1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

kind of a stupid question but...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RobTheSkanker, Dec 31, 2006.

1. RobTheSkanker

RobTheSkanker

Aug 29, 2006
    Dundalk, MD
    how do you get an avatar, I can't figure it out, sometimes I think I'm special:meh: .

2. Embryodead

Embryodead Banned

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    LOL

3. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Kind of a stupid answer but...

You need to be a supporting member to have an avatar.........

unless you want a bass cab, then see Tim's link.

4. Foamy

Foamy

Jun 26, 2006
    Sac Area
    Oops - I deleted my post. I was earnest in my response, and then as I posted, I was laughing and thought 'How hard can it be?' Then....it triggered that it was not likely hard to get an Avatar cab and figured it out.......I hope.........
    ;)

My original post (which would be the first response) was to go here: http://www.avatarspeakers.com/

5. Skel

Skel

Jun 19, 2005
    Boulder, Colorado
    Hey, I was once getting flamed about something and the guy was ranting that I didn't even have an avatar. I swear I didn't know what he was talking about and explained that I had a B210 Delta, but I couldn't figure out why that had anything to do with me being flamed. Ok, I'll go back to my "dumb person" thread now :D

6. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Now THAT was hilarious :)