Kind of bummed.....

Discussion in 'Rockabilly [DB]' started by DonaldFraser, Oct 7, 2018.

1. ...it doesn’t seem that the rockabilly sub forum doesn’t get much action these days.
    When I first starting slapping some 12-13 years ago, I learned so much for the experience and knowledge from the guys and gals on rockabillybass.com. I’d say the knowledge base and continuous support from that group of peopl is what kept me slapping through frustration etc.
    .... nevermind me I’m old and sentimental now...;)

2. jasonrp

jasonrp

Feb 19, 2015
    vt
    It's tough. I've tried several times to get this sub going and there just aren't enough people. I'd love if they merged the rockabilly and bluegrass threads since RB is the ugly cousin of bluegrass but even then, there aren't enough members. Are you in the upright union on FB? There's a lot of RB guys there.

As long as I catch the post (some slip by me) I'll yack on this sub all day long so post away.

EDIT: One nice thing is that this sub isn't moded too heavily so we can post all sorts of crap.

<-----Crap poster

3. Reiska

Reiska

Jan 27, 2014
    Helsinki, Finland
    Have you tried basschat, which I quess is UK based site? If I recall it is more active on `billy stuff than TB is.

DonaldFraser likes this.
  4. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    I miss that form

DonaldFraser likes this.
  5. I think I might be on the in the union, that’s the Facebook group right?
    I kind of dropped from social media. Maybe I’ll get back on there. :laugh:

Didn’t even know it existed, I’ll have to check that out.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021