kind of upset

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Yvon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    WE bought a new condo this winter, we where suposed to move in for the 1st of July.
    Well, they are late and it wont be ready before the 11th of July. We are losing the flat the 1st of July aslo .

So from the 1st until the 12th we will live with my girfriend's mother :(

And if that was not enough we had plan a weekend in quebec city for the 11, 12 and 13 to see the california guitar trio(with Tony Levin), tony levin band and Kevin Parent (with Tony Levin).
    I know I'm a big Tony Levin fan!

Now we are moving that week-end I can forget about my little escapade in Quebec city :mad:
  2. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    That sucks man, did they give you a good reason why at least?

Landlords... eeeyugh
  3. Yes, that sucks! At least you could catch Peter Gabriel at the Bell Centre on July 6th! I will!!! :hyper:
  4. *pats on the back*

dun worry man...

Congrays on the CONDO though!

5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    sorry Yvon, I've been there done that :meh:

BUT I'll be at the Gabriel Show tomorrow night @ :D

I'd like to catch Levin in a smaller club again soon thou (last time was LTE)
  6. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Is the Condo new construction or, is it a re-hab from an apartment? Why are the contractors takin' so stinkin' long?

Bummer about the double move. And the concert.

As a matter of fact. This Saturday is my move date. From one block to the other.

Moving rule: The last thing I move into new digs are the instruments. Once they are home, I am home.
  7. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    The condo is a new construction.

And what take so long is:
    Here in Quebec ( might be the same everywhere I don't know), lots of places are short on workforce. It the same in a lot of profession. Construction is one of them.
    That's the main reason I think.