Kirby Green Greens with a fretless bass solo

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SuchBipolar, Mar 12, 2021.

1. SuchBipolar

SuchBipolar

Jul 11, 2017
    Hi fellow bass addicts! I'm a professional musician (mostly a bass player) and I like to do some songs for fun in which I play every instruments. This one was recorded on a Brice fretless five strings bass that is one of my cheapest bass but also one of those I just love so much! The aquarelle animation was done by me, I'm by no means a painter nor an animator and I have huge respect for those people but it was a fun hobby project to do.

2. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    Vestal, NY
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    Cool. A pleasant listen. Animation's a bit jaggedy for my tastes, almost needs a "seizure-inducing" warning. :)

3. SuchBipolar

SuchBipolar

Jul 11, 2017
    Hahaha! Yes, I did it even though it's not my trade at all just for fun! But if you prefer just the sound there's a link to my SoundCloud in the song's bio.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 19, 2021