1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kiss bassist says MYSPACE not for him

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Apr 13, 2006.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    Everyone's on myspace.com -- well, everyone except Gene Simmons. The singer and bassist for Kiss has his own website at genesimmons.com, and he wants people to know that's where he is, not on the big social networking site. Read More

2. CSB

CSB

Feb 23, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Good for him:ninja:

3. Gene who?

(Joking!):bag:

4. The Myspace trap is that, not only is it addicting like crack, the accounts are permanent. You can't delete them :mad: Trust me, I've tried.

5. Yep, that is addictive as hell!

I just made an account one day beacuse i was bored and now i go on it everyday!

But you can delete accounts easily because my mate did because he only had 29 freinds!
    SOOO SAD!

6. I am never going to sign up for myspace, ever.

7. I actually did, just for fun. I had these attempts at electronic music with Fruity, so I set up a quasi-fictional proyect.

Actually the material is decent enough I'm considering making it a reality. It's basically me ripping off (ah the honesty) New Order, indie stuff, and an attempt at making electronic versions of stuff like sixties music... just stupid stuff.

FruityLoops... now THAT is addictive. :D

8. MySpace.com? I went there is see if my estranged daughter has an account there. She does... she is a disgrace and I was embarassed by her 'potty mouth' blogs. The filth was appalling, I think I'll stay estranged and keep my distance from her. Hopefully her temporary rages of stupidity on the internet will finally evolve into something I can relate to..in the meanwhile: never have a daughter, only have sons... that enjoy learning guitar and bass parts and like collecting nice gear. :rollno: