Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kittie bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Shomy, Dec 20, 2004.

1. I need an identification on bass guitar from Kittie video "All i ever wanted" It's the girl on the right. This is the best photo of complete bass. It has a letter "R" on headstock. Help? Anyone? Hm?

Attached Files:

2. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    A B.C Rich bass?

Just a guess, but I think B.C. Rich basses have an "R" on the headstock.

3. I think its a BC Rich widow...Definitely a Rich headstock...just hard to tell what body it is cause everything so dark.

[​IMG]

4. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Thats an American B.C. Rich widow.

5. yeah, but widow is a guitar. this is bass

6. There is a bass version too...i just changed the pic

7. that's it. I like that 5er. It's mean :mad:

8. doesn't/didn't Tom Araya from Slayer use that exact same bass? Or am I thinking about the singer from W.A.S.P?? hmm i know at least one of them uses that exact same bass the BC Rich Widow.

~bartman

9. Here ya go..5 string widow.

[​IMG]

10. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I never seen Tom(slayer) Use one of those. He does have his own signature esp bass though. W.A.S.P. Sounds right though

11. CQBASS

CQBASS

Dec 1, 2004
    Asheville NC
    Blackie Lawless, singer and bassist for WASP used one all the time in the eighties.

12. FenderHotRod

FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
    Arkansas
    IM BLIND IN TEXAS!!!!!.

LOL...When I saw that bass I had a W.A.S.P flashback. :)

Kitti has some new chick playing with the group now what happen to the other Girl?

13. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    Tom used to use BC Rich back in the day but never used a widow. He used an early version of the Wave body with a little eagle throughn in.

14. kickinbass

kickinbass

Nov 19, 2004
    ontario canada
    I'm not 100% sure but i think the "R" stands for RICO which i believe is a bc rich