1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Klark-Teknik DI 10A New Price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gnergaard, Feb 3, 2020.

1. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Price:
    $45
    Great active DI for sale here in near mint/excellent condition. I traveled with this for one overseas tour but I never needed it and it never came out of the gear bag.
    Best feature for me is the 9v battery back-up for 48v phantom power. If you are in a joint that has janky unreliable or under powered phantom from the board (or no phantom, or global phantom on all channels that interferes with some other stage equipment) this box will run on its' own. Very useful.
    My description of the sound is that this is very neutral clear and glassy sounding. A great choice for acoustic instruments, guitar, double bass, mandolin, etc. I used it with fretless bass guitar and upright bass and was very pleased.
    Link to product page-
    Klark Teknik DI 10A Pro Direct Box
    $45 Price includes shipping to US cont. 48 states. Paypal venmo/Chase quickpay accepted.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  2. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Buh-uhmp

3. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Slight price drop to $45...

4. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Deal pending...

5. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    SOLD!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 11, 2021