1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

KLIQ AirCell Guitar Strap-Amazon lightning deal until Jan 8th 8:20pm

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by banditcosmo, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. banditcosmo

banditcosmo Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    I just got an alert about a lighting Deal on Amazon for the KLIQ AirCell strap. It ends tonight around 8:20

The regular strap went from $39.99 to $27.96. I don't have one of these but it has 4.7 rating for it.

Looks like a really nice strap. I'm in for one.

TL23NC likes this.
  2. tlite

tlite

Aug 18, 2016
    Florida
    Here's the LINK:
    https://www.amazon.com/KLIQ-AirCell-Electric-Neoprene-Adjustable/dp/B01I0BGYM8

Also- don't forget to click the coupon for another 10% off! (Brings it to $25.16.)

banditcosmo likes this.
  3. banditcosmo

banditcosmo Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Thanks, I forget the link.

4. Mktrat

Mktrat Seriously, are we not doing phrasing anymore? Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2013
    The Mitten
    Thanks for the info @banditcosmo

I'm intrigued enough to try one out.
    Looks comfortable.

5. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I like how they positioned the strap in the photo on Amazon's site to resemble the metal "devil's horns" - \m/. :D

Actually, I might order one when I get home just to try it out. I love my L-2500 but, even on a neoprene Neotech strap, it still feels heavy. FWIW, I've also Comfortstrapp's, but I find them to be too bouncy. I prefer the Neotechs and love them on every other bass I have. But that G&L heavier than the average bass.

6. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    Has anyone tried one of these vs a Neotech Mega Strap?

7. tlite

tlite

Aug 18, 2016
    Florida
    I bought one. It actually took the 10% off BEFORE the lightning savings so my total was $23.96. No tax for me, either as it's a 3rd party seller. Not bad!

8. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I'm hoping I get home early enough from work to order in time to get the deal before it ends. Even if I don't, I'll still probably order one just to compare it to the Neotech I'm using now.

9. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I have one. Functionally, my 4" (or maybe it's 4.5", can't remember) Moody is much better. Just sayin...

jebmd likes this.
  10. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    What the heck - I'm going to try one. The Neotech megastrap is the best strap I've ever had - my only complaint being that it gets a little hot at times. With this strap I'll lose an inch in width, but hopefully get a little more breatability.

15 min left!

11. TL23NC

TL23NC

May 22, 2015
    Raleigh NC
    Thanks for the tip! I just ordered one based on the stellar reviews. Seems like a great deal at under $24.

12. dave64o

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I was able to order mine just before the lightning deal ended last night. Thanks for the tip, it'll be interesting to see if I like this strap more than I've liked the Neotechs.

13. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Edgewater, Maryland
    Back to $39.99

14. whirledpeas

whirledpeas Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Sittin' Here in Limbo
    I'm also curious how this compares to the Neotech Mega Strap.... Anyone?

15. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    Got mine yesterday. Here's the comparison to the Neotech:
    -The quality of this strap is much higher than the Neotech, considering materials used, stitching and fine details. It looks like it will last a long time, and says there's a lifetime guarantee.
    -The Neotech has a much longer padded area, but the padding on this one is there where it counts, extending over both ends of the shoulder.
    -This strap is very stretchy compared to the Neotech. It's got some give if you push down. It is not as bouncy as the Comfort Strap.

I was delighted to find that I could fit my Schaller straplocks to the strap with little effort. On my Neotech, I had to shave away some of the leather.

As far as comfort, it's too early to tell - I'll report back. There appears to be gel in the air pockets. While you're wearing it, it feels similar to the Neotech, but is taller (thicker) and not as wide. I'll use it on a 4 hour gig next weekend.

lidgttftatim likes this.
  16. froghat

froghat Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Rhinebeck, NY
    I bought one - really like it. Used it at my last band practice (moderate 9lb bass) and wasn't aware of it at all, so that's a good thing. I have a Levy's strap that is 4" wide and really distributes the weight nicely, but sometimes I feel it against the side of my neck.

lidgttftatim and Fred312b like this.