Kneed some Knobs...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JPJ, Jan 14, 2002.

  1. JPJ


    Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Does anyone (including Fender dealers that may be visiting the forum) know where/how I can get a set of concentric "vintage" jazz bass knobs like Fender uses on their Custom Classic basses? I've checked all the usual sources (bass manufacturers, Stew-Mac, Warmoth, etc.), but nobody has heard of them...and don't even think about trying a Fender dealer. If it isn't the catalog, it doesn't exist!!! : )
    If you can't visualize what I'm talking about, I'm not referring to the stacked vol/tone on the '62 Reissue, but a stacked vol/tone style black knob w/white the ones that appear in the vol/vol/tone configuration. HELP!!!
  2. SRSiegel

    SRSiegel Guest

    Sep 17, 2001
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    hey man id check out they have a ton of vintage replacement parts, and some wierder stuff too. easy to deal with as well.
  3. JPJ


    Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Already tried Allparts, and no dice with the other Co. mentioned. Keep those suggestions coming!
  4. Steve


    Aug 10, 2001
    I just did a google search on "concentric knobs" and was up to my armpits in 'em in about a half a second. I don't know exactly what your looking for but they're in there somewhere I'm sure.

Share This Page