Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

knit caps!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Jimbo, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    hey

i don't know if this has been brought up before, my searches came up negative, but since its getting cold why not some talkbass knit hats? kind of like beanies if you like that term better. i think it would be cool (no pun intended :D ) to have one of those with a nice bass clef on it.

-jimbo:ninja:

2. Gabe

Gabe

Jan 21, 2003
    Yeah, why not start a whole talk bass clothing line. Hats, shirts, pants, bass clef underwear, sports coats...the works.

I think the reason for not doing this is that somebody has to pay to keep this thing running, and while most of us like to show bass pride with a t-shirt or hoodie, we would rather that Paul didn't have to shut TB down because he bought an entire clothing line. It comes down to priorities.

3. Jimbo

Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    yeah gabe you're very right about it. we'd all hate to see TB go down. i'm only suggesting this because i see a lot of ideas about t-shirt designs and mugs and whatnot, i was just offering yet another option.

-jimbo:ninja:

4. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    I do not think that everyone here would let TB go down anytime.

5. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Great idea. Though Gabe has a good point (I really busted the bank with the hoodie purchases). The hoodies are selling well so hopefully i can think about some knit caps before it starts warming up :)

6. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Beanies are now for sale at the TB Store :) Thanks for the suggestion!

7. Zillium

Zillium

May 27, 2003
    Michigan
    I just received my beanie in the mail today, and it's my knew favorite winter cap. The stitching on the bass clef is perfect, and it keeps my ears toasty.

Peace...

8. Jimbo

Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    i just got mine too! rock on!

-jimbo