Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Knob source?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Jerry J, May 9, 2005.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I wasn't sure what Forum that this question should go in so Misc. looks about right. :confused:

I've not been able to find a source for these knobs. I'm actually looking for ganged knobs finished like these because I want to change the preamp but don't want to drill any new holes.

Anybody have any ideas.

Attached Files:

2. alibloke

alibloke

Dec 17, 2004
    Bristol, England
    When you say 'ganged' do you mean concentric? If so you could try allparts.com, they should be able to help you out.

3. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Yes, concentric! I think that I checked with them but give them a try again. Thanks!

4. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Ah, I'm looking for the anodized finish to match my Hipshot bridge and tuners. Everybody and their dog has the chrome/gold/black stuff but nothing anodized silver/grey.

5. alibloke

alibloke

Dec 17, 2004
    Bristol, England
    Ahh, okay. Might be a bit trickier, I'll have a rummage on the net and see what I can find......

6. alibloke

alibloke

Dec 17, 2004
    Bristol, England
    Hmmm, okay, I've had a quick look through my usual list of retailers , but I'm afraid I can't find anything matching your description.

You could perhaps try googling for "custom+guitar+parts", and making some enquiries with the suppliers?

WD music are normally pretty good, or you could try contacting hipshot at http://www.hipshotproducts.com/

7. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Try the "off topic" forum. There are PLENTY of "knobs" overe there.