1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Knobs, preamps, and a bunch of other stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bobunit, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    I am doing a little house cleaning... again. :) Prices are shipped unless noted. The pics suck and I will try to get better ones up this evening. Paypal or money order accepted. Trades considered, cash preferred. I will be posting more stuff this evening, so stay tuned....

2 band preamp out of a Hamer Chaparral bass. Volume - Blend - Bass - Treble. Currently, does not have an output jack, but can be provided at buyers request. Wired for 9v and I have no idea if it can be wired for 18v. $40.00
    IMG_0167.

Fender bridge. Bridge only, no mounting screws. This came off a late 80s MIJ Jazz. Chrome is in great shape. $20.00
    IMG_0166.

Alllparts Strat Tremolo Arm With Chrome Tip, Hardened Stainless Steel. $6.00
    100_1595.

***FREE*** Steinberg Clean. It worked on Windows 98 and 2000NT (I think) If anybody wants this, just pay the shipping. Thanks. :)
    IMG_0179.

Bartolini NTMB-918F 3-band Preamp. 4 knob prewired harness - Volume - Blend - Mid (w/ switch) -Treble/Bass stack. Currently wired for 9v. Please note: some of the retaining nuts (pots, switch) are missing. $90.00 SOLD!!!

Metal barrel knobs (4 of em). Black, push-on type, dome style, split-shaft fitment. These came off my Hamer. SOLD!!!

***FREE*** Fender style thumb rests. Black plastic and have scews with em'. Not much else to say about these except you pay postage and they're FREE. GONE!

And a couple more Precision style knobs. Chrome, set screw type, flat top, knurled, split-shaft fitment. $8 (one pair left).SOLD!!!

Precision style knobs (2 of em'). Chrome, set screw type, flat top, knurled, split-shaft fitment. $8.00 SOLD!!!

Spector style knobs (3 of em'). Black, plastic, push-on type, split-shaft fitment. $5.00 SOLD!!!

Bartolini NTBT-918 2-band Preamp. 3 knob prewired harness - Volume (Active/Passive push-pull switch on Volume knob) - Blend - Treble/Bass stack. Currently wired for 9v. Please note: some of the retaining nuts (pots) are missing. $60.00 SOLD!!!

2. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    NTBT-918 2-band Preamp and the Spector knobs are sold to MaddAnthony_59! Thanks. :)

3. bassnote6

bassnote6

Oct 15, 2002
    SYRACUSE NEW YORK
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    pm on the bart 918f

4. Hank75

Hank75

Jan 15, 2008
    can you ship to argentina? moneygram is good to you?
    best.
    lisandro.

5. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Precision style knobs sold to MarcusPocus and Craig_S! Thanks. :)

At this time, I would prefer to ship within the continental U.S. Thanks.

6. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Bump for more stuff and some better pics... Well, the pics still suck, but you get the idea. :)

7. PM'ed

8. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    The Pbass knobs and a thumbrest have been absorbed by thebasssponge! :D Thanks.

9. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    PM sent for thumb rest

10. ojo

ojo

Jun 12, 2006
    Round Lake
    PM for the Hamer knobs!

11. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    PM's replied. Thanks! :)

12. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    The other thumbrest is headed to Edb! Thanks. :)

13. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Black barrel knobs sold to ojo! Thanks. :)

14. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Bartolini NTMB-918F 3-band Preamp sold to johnboy65! Thanks. :)

15. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    I will keep this thread open until later this evening.... bump. :)
    Closing this one. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.