1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

KNOBS!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Fealach, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    Anyone know where to buy replacement slider knobs in the US? The sort that one always finds missing from the graphic EQ sliders on used amps. This sort of thing:

R467609-01.

I've found numerous European retailers, but only manufacturers who want to deal in truckloads in the US. I don't really need a truckload, and I'd prefer to avoid paying $35 to ship a part that cost me $0.35.

Thanks

2. BbbyBld

BbbyBld

Oct 13, 2005
    Meridian, MS
    Find a manufacturer...sounds like you already have.

Tell them you are developing a product. Tell them you want a quote at 10,000 pieces per year and 10 samples of the knob you want.

If that seems unethical to you, find a company who sells a product with the same knobs and contact their parts department to buy some...hint, hint...

3. LarryO

LarryO

Apr 4, 2004
    Hey BbbyBld. I want 10,000 tour 700 amps a year, and I'd like 10 samples. LOL

4. Obese Chess

Obese Chess I'm Your New Dad Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Portland, OR
    I'm having the same problem.

5. bppubjr

bppubjr

Aug 13, 2006
  6. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    Thanks! I'm sure I'll find something here that will work. My usual parts sources had nothing, and Google wasn't much help.

7. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
  8. How many places can one go and get this kind of help?

Really cool advice.

9. Obese Chess

Obese Chess I'm Your New Dad Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Allelectronics: I have never seen so much random cool stuff.