1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kolstein Bass Stroller - Free

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by uprightbass.com, Jun 12, 2012.

1. uprightbass.com

uprightbass.com

Jul 28, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Is not compensated for endorsements. Does not sell for profit.
    Some of you need a break and I don't use this anymore so it's yours, but you pay the shipping or you can pick it up locally from me if you want to drive out to Pasadena, CA. Prefer to give it to a student since I know getting a bass across campus without a wheel is misery.

Shipping should be around $20.

You'll need to buy a new attachment kit or will need to buy some Velcro at the hardware store and maybe glue on some foam if you want it the way it was when new. The foam padding came off, other than that it's still stout and the hardware is still in great condition.

Kolstein Stroller

2. El Thumpo

El Thumpo Four strings, no waiting Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2006
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I'm taking it! Thanks, Mr. Wu.

3. uprightbass.com

uprightbass.com

Jul 28, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    The stroller is now spoken for. Have some nice strolls Jason.

4. Wild Rice Chris

Wild Rice Chris Commercial User

May 7, 2005
    Palatine, IL
    Rice Custom Guitars, Inc
    I had one of those years ago, my middle school teacher gave it to me. I ended up giving it to another local player who was just starting DB. Cool!

5. El Thumpo

El Thumpo Four strings, no waiting Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2006
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Dear Mr. Wu,

I returned from a family trip to find your package waiting for me. Thank you so much for passing along the Bass Buggy! I will order a new connection kit for it, and add some fresh padding, and it will be good for many more miles to come.

Much appreciated. May it pay off in surprising bass karma in the years to come.

regards,

Jsn

[p.s. I'm posting this in the public forum because my private message to you couldn't go through.]

6. uprightbass.com

uprightbass.com

Jul 28, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Looks like I missed the email where it had asked me to verify my account (again) so features on my account were locked.

Glad to hear that it's going to good use. Take care