1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kolstein Busetto Travel Bass w/ trunk (updated)

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by pandabassman, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandabassman

pandabassman

Aug 29, 2007
    Houston
    Hello all,

I need to part with my lightly-used Kolstein Busetto model travel bass, which includes the trunk and the gig bag that comes with it from the shop. It's an excellent bass, great sound, and I've had some setup work done to it, so it plays great. People are usually stunned at how great it sounds.

The bass currently has a Realist pickup installed, and it's got Bel Canto strings on it, also with low mileage. I'm selling it because kid #2 is on the way, and... well, you get the idea.

As i said, it is lightly used, nothing wrong with the bass, but the trunk has been to the airport a few times. The price of a new one is $6,775.00, but I'm asking less than that - $5,300.00 obo. Give me a call or email me at my regular email if you are interested - it will be available in one week (when I get home from this tour). I can be reached at andy@thebassstudio.com, and you can take a look at the bass here: http://kolstein.cybrhost.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=KMI&Product_Code=1LTB12C&Category_Code=bass

I can send pictures if you request them, but I've taken great care and babied this bass, and it looks like the bass just came new from the shop.

Thanks for taking a look,
    Andy Moritz
    832-483-5692

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.