1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kolstein French Bow Case

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by BGreaney, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BGreaney

BGreaney Guest

Mar 7, 2005
    So, I have this French bow case I bought about 3 years ago. It's in fine condition. The only wear is really from regular use. I recently switched to German bow so this case is essentially useless to me. Anyone that might be interested in purchasing or possibly trading please send me a pm. If you'd like I can grab my friend's camera and post a pic of it. Thanks.

Bryan

2. dragonetti11

dragonetti11

Jun 20, 2002
    I would like to see a pic and get an idea of how much you want plus shipping. I am looking a bow cases tomorrow so the sooner the better....I might have bought one by the time you get the message....but even if I buy one I still might be interested
    Michael

3. BGreaney

BGreaney Guest

Mar 7, 2005
    Some visual stimulation

Attached Files:

4. BGreaney

BGreaney Guest

Mar 7, 2005
    Sorry I forgot to mention this. The zipper slightly snapped off. The zipper does still work fine though. Also, the shoulder strap is included, I just don't have it in the picture...I can also send more pics if anyone requests.

Attached Files:

5. BGreaney

BGreaney Guest

Mar 7, 2005
    So, I would like to get this thing out of my way as I really don't have a use for it anymore. I'd like to get rid of it for $65 shipping included. Also, if you're interested in the bow I'm also selling, I'll sell the bow with the case for $300 shipping included. Please PM if you're interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.