1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Kolstein French Bow

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bows' started by Siamese, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Siamese

Siamese

Nov 8, 2010
    New York
    Price:
    Style:
    French
    Hi all,

I'm doing a bit of a gear purge, things I have but don't use enough.

I'm finally letting go of my beloved Kolstein french bow. I bought it for $4500 maybe 5-6 years ago, and it is appraised for pretty much the same price today (@ david gage's shop, as well as other luthiers in the east coast!)

This is really a local NYC sale, I wouldn't want to send it anywhere, and I think it's better that any potential buyer gets a chance to test it out themselves!

I live in Brooklyn, and am happy to meet anywhere within NYC! The bow does need a re-hair so I have included that in a lower price. That said I am willing to negotiate as well so feel free to talk to me :)

I love this bow very much, so I would like it to find a good home. As a jazz musician I feel I just don't get enough use out of it :( She deserves to be played every day.

I'll be posting photos soon!

Best,
    Philip

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021