1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kolstein Gran Panormo bass, $8000!!!

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Charlie Nilles, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,
    Im in the Chicago area and am looking to sell my Kolstein. It's in great condition, sounds great, etc. It is a flat back, between 7/8 and 3/4 size, comes with the TKL bass case, and has the Laboure (spelling) bent end pin hole already drilled. If you don't know what that is, I'd check it out. It makes the positioning of the bass a million times better. The price is $8000. These are going brand new for $12,500, but this one is from 1999 and has matured and opened up very nicely. This is a steel! If interested, PM me and let me know of any questions you might have.
    Thanks,
    Charlie.

Attached Files:

2. Hey guys, the bass is still for sale! Act now before it's too late!!

3. Jake deVilliers

Jake deVilliers Commercial User

May 24, 2006
    Crescent Beach, BC
    Owner of The Bass Spa, String Repairman at Long & McQuade Vancouver
    Don't you have Adobe on your computer Ken? They work fine on mine. You can download Adobe Reader for free. Just 'Google' it.

The bass looks pretty good by the way but the picture of the front is a little out of focus. :)

4. Thanks. Sorry about the out-of focus photo. I'll try to get a better one.

5. Heyyyyyy!!!! The bass is still for sale!!!! Hurry and act now before it's too late!!!

6. Please wait at least a month before bumping your ad.
    This is against the rules, and unfair for other members.

Thanks in advance!
    François
    TB mod

7. The bass is still around. I'll sell it for 7,000. There's some Christmas cheer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.