1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Kolstein Liandro DiVacenza Hybrid 3/4 - barely used, w/ all the accessories

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by LanzBass, Aug 7, 2019.

1. LanzBass

LanzBass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Price:
    $3500
    Strings:
    This Kolstein Liandro DiVacenza #150 Hybrid 3/4sized bass is barely used and boasts a beautiful dark, robust sound. Sounds great in both orchestral and jazz settings.

The front plate is two pieces of spruce. The back plate, ribs, neck, and scroll are maple. All obvious scratches and dings are documented in the photos. It does need a new G string (E, A, and D strings on the instrument right now).

I have barely played it in the almost 6 years of owning it and it has remained in its case for most of that time in a temperature controlled room. It's simply too large, expensive, and under-used to keep in my tiny NYC apartment.

Included at this price are:

Brazilwood German model Bass bow (~$375 value)
    Padded bass cover (~$400 value)
    Bass Buggie Wheel alternative (~$120 value)
    Piezo pickup, installed (~$100 value)
    Rosin
    Digital Humidity gauge

Open to reasonable offers with/without the additional items taken into consideration.

I live in Queens and can deliver in the NYC area.
    IMG_5689.JPG
    IMG_6722.JPG
    IMG_2780.JPG
    IMG_8274.JPG IMG_8971.JPG
    IMG_0721.JPG IMG_9017.JPG IMG_1655.JPG IMG_1889.JPG IMG_4151.

2. quindecima

quindecima Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2016
    Walterville, Oregon
    Why do these things always pop up on the east coast why can't some of them be on the west coast closer to me.