1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Korean Precision Bass, Parts or Whole

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by aaronious, Feb 13, 2016.

1. aaronious

aaronious Supporting Member

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Price:
    $10 and up
    Strings:
    I have a 90's Korean Precision Bass for sale. Its a long story so get ready.

It started life as an Precision Bass Active. I rubbed that off thinking I was gonna get a 70's style logo to go on it. PJ setup. I bought it, gutted it poorly filled in the Jazz Bass whole, even more poorly painted it and turned it into a Jazz neck P bass. It sounds and Plays great!! Honestly, it's pretty awesome if you're into the whole beat up old bass thing. But I have 2 other P's, a Japan, and a beat up old Mexican Squire Series, this one just doesn't get the action it deserves. And I really want a Stingray so I need funds.

The pictures show I Dimarzio Split P, THAT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE THING.
    You will get it with a Spb-3 Seymour Duncan Baselines installed. Works fine, sounds killer.

The pic also show black knobs and black Schaller strap locks. YOU WILL NOT GET THOSE EITHER,
    YOU WILL GET THE STANDARD CHROME FENDER HARDWARE.

If you want the whole Bass, price is $175 plus ACTUAL shipping.

Parts list is as follows:

Loaded neck= $100+shipping
    Loaded Body (SPB-3 installed) =$100+shipping
    Jazz Bridge Pickup=$25+shipping

I will sell individual Parts if desired just tell me what you want and we'll work something out.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICS AND ASK ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS. I will happily send you more if you have any specific thing you would like to see. There is too many details to capture them all. It's a good cheap Project for someone with more time and skill than me. Paypal preferred.

PM me with any questions, I like to keep the thread clean. Pics are in the comments below.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Here are the pics

Attached Files:

3. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    The body is gone, still have the loaded neck and the basslines pickup. Will sell the Dimarzio Split P for $70 is anyone is interested.

4. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    Could you post pics of the neck front and back?

Thanks,

5. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Neck is still here

6. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    neck bump

7. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    Just received this neck from aaronius - really nice - thanks!