1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Korean vs British Guv'nor

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Vosk, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Is there a noticable difference? I don't want to shell out $100 for a Korean one if it is a lot worse than the british.

Anyone know which one commerford used? BTW I'm talking about the Mark II Korean one, the one in the same original box (not the new reissue)

http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/8f/ec/82_1.JPG

2. i didnt know there was a difference lol...i own one of the originals and it gives me instant RAtM tone...but i don't kno if it's british or korean...can u help me figure out how to tell?

3. lowmid

lowmid

Feb 2, 2005
    belgium
    Me neither, I can't tell the obvious difference, Ho yes, I remember the seller (from evilbay) saying it was an UK one!!!

4. Sorry for the bump, but I'm looking at a Korean one on ebay right now.

On the bottom of the korean one it says "made in korea" :)

5. dumelow

dumelow

Feb 8, 2006
    England
    Mines a british one! i feel lucky, even though i dont think theres a difference

6. crapusername

crapusername

Sep 26, 2005
    North Kent.UK
    endorsing artist: Dean guitars, Marshall , Rotosound strings
    the UK one seems to be a lot better. I couldn't get a comparable tone from the korean one.