SOLD Korg A4 Bass Multi-Effects Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Billy Budapest, May 26, 2016.

1. Billy Budapest

Billy Budapest

Aug 3, 2009
    Price:
    $55
    This came to me through a trade deal, but I distinctly lack the patience to engage with it fully or properly. I did run it through its paces to make certain that all functions worked as intended.
    IMG_4055_zpspjjgiqzx.jpg

There are 6 primary effects which can be edited and/or combined with other effects to create an effects program. The processor stores a total of 60 programs - 30 user programs and 30 preset programs. There are also some very nice added features including an on-board tuner, a compare function that switches back and forth between edited and saved versions of a program, midi capability, and the ability to run in stereo.
    IMG_4056_zpsrfjcwxrp.jpg

Generally speaking the effects all sound quite good and the tracking of the synth bass effect is more than acceptable. So it's a pretty useful device for only a couple of bucks and plenty of fun to be had as well!

Excellent condition (some faded writing on top to indicate the location of the inputs). No power supply included (uses regular 9v). A user manual is easily found on the web.

$55 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. aussietc

aussietc

Apr 14, 2010
    I'm interested ...

3. Billy Budapest

Billy Budapest

Aug 3, 2009
    Sold! Thanks everyone!