Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Korg Ampworks Bass, $30 USD Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by silky smoove, Oct 21, 2005.

1. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    I need to get rid of my Korg Ampworks bass. All it does is sit on my coffee table, and all I used it for previously was as a headphone amp. I recetly picked up a Tascam CD trainer and have no need for this thing anymore.

Price on Musician's Friend is $60:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_id/109001

Here's all the details on it directly from the manufacturer:
    http://www.korg.com/gear/info.asp?a_prod_no=AmpworksB&category_id=6

I'm asking $30 USD shipped anywhere in the US. Does not come in the original box, nor does it have the manual anymore, but this thing is about as straight forward as it gets, plus the manual is downloadable from the Korg website. This unit is in "like new" condition as it has never left my living room.

Those interested can reach me at edge_q5@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

2. Sojourner

Sojourner Supporting Member

There's an accessories classifieds forum for this kind of stuff. Ya got no strings, ya got no bass.

3. Bump..
    looking for any trades? i'm in seattle..howz the weather in r/land? :D
    pm sent

4. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Whoops, I mistakenly posted this in the wrong forum. If a mod could move it for me I'd greatly appreciate it :D

5. silky smoove

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    PM replied

The weather is sunny as usual over here in the desert on this side of the mountains my friend. Although its been getting colder by the day.... just looked out the window and the windows on my truck are all fogged up.... bad times...