Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Korg AX1B - I REALLY NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by I_am_Rage, Dec 30, 2000.

1. The instruction manual for this effect sucks if you ask me.

Anyway, does any one know how to get the "7 effects simultaneously"???? And also how do you rearrange the effects so i can switch from the effects easier while in a song???? If anyone can help I will deeply appreciate it because it has been bugging the hell out of me that i can't find out how to do it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2. Monkey

Monkey Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2000
    Dayton, Ohio, USA
    I completely gutted the AX1B; in other words, I came up with my own effects and ditched almost all of the presets. There is another thread here ("I got a Korg AX1B") that might help. I found it hard to hit both pedals at the same time, so I edited it so that every other position was a bypass. Why don't you read the other thread and let me know if I can help you.

3. I need to know how to get the 7 effects simultaneously!!! Someone please help me out.

4. VictorLeMonteWooten

VictorLeMonteWooten

Dec 6, 2000
    for the 7 effects, you need to use the volume pedal (doesn't cancel out the other effects (amb. and the other type). You can't really use 7 effects of your choice. This is how you use all 7:
    -use octave/distortion (believe it' called "octdist")for the channel/drive
    -use the eq
    -use chorus or an other effect
    -use volume
    -use a reverb
    -use an amp simulator (i.e. type1, type2)
    by using the octave effect and distortion effect and using the volume pedal, you can use 7 at once.