Korg AX30B

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Frank Martin, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Fellow Talkbassers! I need your help! Has anyone got the manual for the Korg AX30B multi-fx processor? cause I don't have one for mine and there are quite a few things I can't figure out without it. Any help is very welcome. Thanx
  2. Frank Martin

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU

OK, I see this wont work.:( Is there anyone who had an AX30B? Do you remember how to reprogram it? The problem is this: I bought it used and it was full of user presets (set up by the previous owner) out of which 4-5 are interesting and the rest (~40) are total crap. I can make variations, but there is not a single space (I mean open place for another effect) where I can save it and it wont let me overwrite those user presets. What to do? :( :confused:
  3. Frank Martin

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Come on guys, someone must have had one!
  4. I still use it. Even on stage. Not often, though. It just looks good. I must still learn how to use it.

I have the manual. Have you an email address I can send the scanned copy to? It has been six years. Do you still wait for it?

Bass forever. Nick.
  5. SnotGreenBass

Mar 21, 2008
    Hey bassCarver, I need the manual. Would you be willing to send it to me? Yeah, I think Frank may have given up.
  6. Mr GreenBass, it is on its way to you as I type. As for Ferenc, I sent to him as well, even though his need for it had waned.
  7. Thunder Thumbs

Thunder Thumbs

Sep 21, 2009
  8. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

I have it but only in French and Japanese.
    I'm still looking for other languages.
  9. rickstyphilis

Jan 12, 2010
    Hey BassCarver, you seem to be the only source of this thing in English on the web! If you could sling a copy my way too I'd be eternally grateful.

My French only extends to about 13 words...

Cheers mate, keep ripping the bottom end.
  10. Zerkarlo

May 14, 2010
    Hi BassCarver, You are probably sick and tired of folk asking you for a copy of the Manual to the AX30B! I also need one in English, and would also be extremely grateful if you could send me a copy!!! Thanks
  11. bassistedan

Mar 23, 2008
    Howdy BassCarver, would you be able to send the manual to my email too? cheers mate! does everyone here knows what is the best suited exp pedal for this multi effect pedal?
  12. Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    The korg website should have downloadable manuals of the ax30b on the support section.

Korg - Support
  13. JR at Birth

JR at Birth

Dec 28, 2015
    Petebass: You are an absolute hero. Happy New Year Petebass. I now have a happy new year as well. Thanks again.