1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Korg ax5b- need help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ax5b2008, Mar 10, 2008.

1. ax5b2008

ax5b2008

Mar 10, 2008
    Australia
    Hi thanks for spearing the time to take a look.
    I have just bought a korg ax5b multi effects and its my first effects thing I have ever bought. I was wondering how to put the preset effects into the program section for easy acesses because atm i have to turn a nob to distortion and press the write and cancel buttons to scrol throught them which is very annoying. So i was wondering if you could explain to me how to put fuzz for exaple at proram number 2.

Thanks

2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
  3. ax5b2008

ax5b2008

Mar 10, 2008
    Australia
    Thanx but is it the same as the one that came with the thing??

4. It's just another way of saying 'read the f- manual'. But then, in order to make full use of a multi efx gadget, you need to read the manual as many time as you could in order to maximize utility. That's the thing about multi effects stuff. It's not 'plug, adjust setting, stomp' like analogs. Enjoy your new toy.

5. rfclef

rfclef

Jan 19, 2007
    Woodburn, Oregon
    Yeah... complicated manual. Too much for my little brain..> that is why I went and traded it for a Big Muff... eaiser for me to understand... lol

6. ax5b2008

ax5b2008

Mar 10, 2008
    Australia
    Thanks for ur help. This thing is so confusing! reading throught manual again for the hundreth time!

7. ax5b2008

ax5b2008

Mar 10, 2008
    Australia
    Thanks everyone for the help! Finnaly sorted something out that will work for now till i have time to look into it further :)