1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Korg CA-30

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by spectorrebop, Apr 18, 2005.

1. I hope this is the right forum for this,i diddnt see any others, but anyway, When ever i try tuning, it says my E is a F but flat and my A comes up as B flat and so on.. Is this because i have it on the wrong setting...can it be fixed...or did i just get jipped with a bad tuner. I know its not my guitar being out of tune becuase i now tune with my other guitarists tuners and i check afterwards. I would have returned it within 30 days but my drummer is always preoccupied and he kept forgetting to give it to me. Any help appreciated on what i can do would help becuase im completely clueless.

2. sotua

sotua

Sep 20, 2004
    US Northeast
    maybe you bumped your buttons and you are not tuning to A=440Hz. I just got the CA30 and it has the option to change that parameter (Move A to 442Hz and that).

Like I said, check that it says 440Hz while you are tuning, and if it doesn't, move your arrows until it does.