1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Korg DT-1 tuner, Peavey Kosmos

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bobunit, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    FS/FT:
    Korg DT-1 tuner. It is in good shape. One of the rack ears is a bit boogered up, but works fine. The original hard wired power cord has been replaced with a standard IEC power receptacle. Power cord included. Asking $50.00+shipping
    Korg_100_0596.

Peavey Kosmos. This is an interesting subharmonics rack unit. It can really beef up the bass on almost any rig. Of course it works for p.a. applications too. Comes with power cord and owner's manual. Asking $100.00+shipping
    PV_100_0594.

3 space rackbag by B and G (I think). It is well used. It is missing both covers, the zipper is broke and one of the rear rack rails is missing the attachment screws. It is, however, still functional. Had my Fafner amp in it, but decided to to go the big and bulky route with a rack case. Asking $10.00+shipping
    RackBag_100_0599.

Bass gig bag. I have had this for years and I'm not sure why because I don't use it. The brand is Music Network? It doesn't have a lot of padding, but will offer some protection for your Pbass, Jazz, smokes or use it as a makeshift duffle bag for your clothes when your girlfriend unexpectedly throws you out. :D $10.00+shipping
    Gig_Bag_f8b1.

As far as trades? Run em' by me... I like pedals. Specifically, I'm looking for a detuner for my 79 Stingray, phaser, flanger. :D Thanks!

2. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Bump for images and additional listings. :)

3. bobunit

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Bump before the evilbay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.