1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

KORG DTR-2 RACKMOUNT TUNER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Dee-man, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Just bought this on Ebay from the original owner and decided it's not for me. This Korg DTR-2 tuner is in great condition, there is some minor wear around the mounting holes due to being in a rack. It functions perfectly, overall condition is great. This tuner gets high marks here on talkbass and on harmony central, and some even prefer it to the later model (the DTR-1000). The picture is of the actual item.

Specs:

Scale: 12-tone temperament

Meter: CENT indication

Measuring range: A0 - C 8 (27.5 Hz - 4186.0 Hz)

Measuring system: +/- 1 CENT

Connecting jacks:

Front Panel: INPUT jack, MUTE jack

Rear Panel: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, MUTE jack

$80/best offer plus actual shipping costs. Will accept paypal, money orders or cashier's checks (or cash for local pickup). Sorry, no trades.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. BassOverflow

BassOverflow

Jul 12, 2007
    Western NC
    Just curious, why didn't you like it?

3. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    I got it for its high visibility (you don't have to be next to it to see the readout) so I could work on my intonation on my fretless and realized that I wasn't able to play a song and meaningfully look at the tuner at the same time. I have another tuner I can use for intonation while practicing scales and stuff, so this became expendable.

4. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Local sale pending 'til tomorrow, but please let me know if you're interested just in case. :) Thanks.

5. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    This item has been sold. :D :D