1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

KORG DTR2 HELP?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by kauhi17, Jun 14, 2007.

1. kauhi17

kauhi17

May 21, 2006
    Honolulu, HI
    Endorsing Artist:Schroeder Bass Cabinets

Aloha Fellow TBER'S I need some help with a rack mount tuner setup. I have a Korg DTR2 tuner which I bought used from TBER Poon, with no owners manual. does anyone have one that they could pm me or scan and email me one? also I am running a Yokville bassmaster 800 head it has a tuner out do I go from the output of the DTR2 to the output of the yorkville tuner out? or do I go from the yorkville tuner out to the DTR2 input? does this sound about right since its my first time dealing with a rackmount setup any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo and Aloha,:bassist:

2. Mickey Shane

Mickey Shane what goes here?

Feb 23, 2003
    Denton, Texas
    I have a DTR1. It has 3 jacks on the back. Looking at the back of the tuner, I go from the jack on the far right hand side of the tuner to the tuner out jack on my amp.

It might be called "tuner in", but I can't remember for sure. They've been hooked together like that for 7 years inside an SKB case.

Those tuners are fool-proof. If you hook it up wrong it just won't do anything.

~hang loose~

3. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    You'll want to hook up the "Tuner Out" on your amp to the "Input" on the DTR-2.

4. kauhi17

kauhi17

May 21, 2006
    Honolulu, HI
    Endorsing Artist:Schroeder Bass Cabinets
    Thanks guys I will test it out today at practice as we gig this Sunday.

Aloha and Jus buckle loose,

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021