1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Korg G5 Bass Synth *$250* Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SFjonstarr, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korg G5 in great shape with original power supply. I'm asking $250 shipped to the lower 48 states. I was going to keep this but other expenses came up. I would like to do payment through PayPal. Thanks.
    -Jon

Attached Files:

2. cubanbass

cubanbass Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    sent pm

3. On hold for cubanbass pending payment.

4. cubanbass

cubanbass Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    Somebody snap this up! I had to back out of the deal, but not because of the value of the pedal. I already have one at my disposal so I was getting greedy. :oops: This thing is great for all types of situations. I have used it with funk stuff, industrial, and ambient music. $250 shipped is a great deal for this!

5. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I know this isn't a discussion forum, but I must say, the G5 surpasses or equals the Deep Impact on many counts. If you want a good synth pedal with presets and a lot of flexibility, don't pass this one up.

Read the Mega synthreview thread at http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325698

6. PM'd

7. On hold for Fazed pending payment.

8. Sold to Fazed. Thanks for your interest everyone.
    -Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.