Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Korg G5

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by wushuguy, Jan 12, 2004.

1. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Well, I got a Korg G5 again, and have been coming up with many new sounds. I have more than nine that I would like to keep, so I made up a little page that I can write down all of my settings on, just so I don't forget the good ones. I just wanted to share this with you G5 owners, so you can keep your own settings. Some of you may find it useful. Cheers.

This should be just the right size to print.

[​IMG]

2. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    For whatever reason, it's not printing out to size. I made this at home, and it printed out perfectly for my printer, but here at work, it is too large to print on 1 sheet. I can't shrink the image here at work, and have no idea how much I would need to shrink it (if I took it home, where I have no internet). If someone has the ability, can they shrink the image to fit on a sheet of paper (if there is any interest, that is)? Thanks.

3. Keep in mind that there are TWO ways to re-initialize yer box giving you not nine factory presets to start with but EIGHTEEN.

4. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Yup, I checked those out. Some good sounds in both.