Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Korg G5

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Tritone, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Tritone

Tritone Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Santee, America
    I've been reading some of y'all rave about these things, and out of sheer luck I picked up a demo unit for $90 yesterday. My buddy had it in the stock room of his store and had forgotten about it!! Boy, you guys are right, this thing has got some KILLER sounds in it. I had to order the manual though, the original got lost somehow....Until it comes in, how do I do a factory reset on it? I saw a thread on doing it for 2 different set-ups, but not HOW to do it. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

THANKS!

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Yeah, it's a great unit.

I scanned and posted the manual in pieces a few months ago.

You can find it buried amongst this thread

3. Tritone

Jan 24, 2002
    Santee, America
    Woo Hoo!! Thanks a bunch for the info!!

4. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    glad to help.

Wow, just saw the price you got it for. That's a great bargain!

I managed to get a New Old Stock one last year. I've seen damaged ones fetch silly money on ebay.

5. Tritone

Jan 24, 2002
    Santee, America
    I'm not used to finding such good deals!! I don't plan on selling it, but it's nice to know I can make money on it if I do. Amazing what some of these small music stores have in their stock rooms...

6. Quite the score...don't let that puppy go. I paid $650 cdn new for mine (it was worth it.)