1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Korg Minilogue synth

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by lordradish, Jan 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. lordradish

lordradish

Jul 20, 2006
    Vermont
    Price:
    I'm selling a Korg Minilogue synth. If you know anything about synths, this one made a big splash last year as an affordable, versatile, polyphonic analog synthesizer.

It features:
    Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
    Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
    Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
    Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
    Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
    MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more

I'm selling it simply because I'm trying to save up for a Moog, and those things ain't cheap. Is in a smoke-free studio, comes with power supply, and is updated to the latest firmware. I will also include, after purchase, a Google Drive link to a download of all of the Minilogue patch libraries I've accumulated, as I have no need for them. I also have a gig bag for it that I'd let go for 25 dollars.

400 DOLLARS + 20 shipping, CONUS

2. lordradish

lordradish

Jul 20, 2006
    Vermont
    BUMP