Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Korg Pandora PXB4B

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by joeybcdt, Oct 28, 2004.

1. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    [​IMG]

Like new. Still has original battery. I lost the box and manual but will throw in a pair of cordless headphones.

Joey

2. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Joey-
    $$$ ???

3. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    Oops, sorry. $135.00 and I'll pay ground shipping in USA.

4. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Hmmm....... my grandparents are sending me about $1000 for a new bass. When, I don't know, but if I have some $$ left over, I'll send a PM, provided it's still up for sale.

5. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    bump

6. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
    money is sent

7. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    Sold to dhuffguitars! Thank you.

8. Here's a link to a PX4B manual in PDF form.

Just in case.

ed

9. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
    Hey thanks!!!!
    I had a px3b, and hopefully they improved the things that forced me to sell that one.

10. No idea what the issues were for the PX3B. I enjoy my PX4B a great deal. I use it as a headphone amp, play around with cab and effects modeling and as a preamp for my passive basses. I can even do a little looping on it, though I haven't done that as much as I'd like to.

The one thing I really do like is the built in metronome and the various preset drum tracks.

11. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    hmmm.. i tried to sell mine a while ago for $100, and nobody bit. guess my timing was off. then again, so was dhuffguitars. :)

12. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    I'm still using a PX-2. The LCD display is fried (partially readable), but it works and sounds the same as the day I bought it. I don't think the PX-2 was intended for basses, but I get by. Nevertheless, I think it's time to upgrade to a PX-4B.