1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Korg Pandora PXB4B

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by joeybcdt, Oct 28, 2004.

1. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    [​IMG]

Like new. Still has original battery. I lost the box and manual but will throw in a pair of cordless headphones.

Joey

2. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Joey-
    $$$ ???

3. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    Oops, sorry. $135.00 and I'll pay ground shipping in USA.

4. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Hmmm....... my grandparents are sending me about $1000 for a new bass. When, I don't know, but if I have some $$ left over, I'll send a PM, provided it's still up for sale.

5. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    bump

6. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
    money is sent

7. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    Sold to dhuffguitars! Thank you.

8. Here's a link to a PX4B manual in PDF form.

Just in case.

ed

9. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
    Hey thanks!!!!
    I had a px3b, and hopefully they improved the things that forced me to sell that one.

10. No idea what the issues were for the PX3B. I enjoy my PX4B a great deal. I use it as a headphone amp, play around with cab and effects modeling and as a preamp for my passive basses. I can even do a little looping on it, though I haven't done that as much as I'd like to.

The one thing I really do like is the built in metronome and the various preset drum tracks.

11. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    hmmm.. i tried to sell mine a while ago for $100, and nobody bit. guess my timing was off. then again, so was dhuffguitars. :)

12. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    I'm still using a PX-2. The LCD display is fried (partially readable), but it works and sounds the same as the day I bought it. I don't think the PX-2 was intended for basses, but I get by. Nevertheless, I think it's time to upgrade to a PX-4B.