1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

KORG PANDORA PXR4 - use as practice aid also?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by richntiff, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Oddball question here - I have a line on a Pandora PXR4 - it's a tiny little 4 track digital recorder. What I'm wondering is if I can possibly use this thing as a multi-use device - for recording ideas, etc, but then also for use as a practice aid- plug my bass in and my MP3 player and jam along. Has anybody used a digital recorder of any kind to do this - even if it wasn't the PXR4. Does it work?? I don't have much money to spend, but want a recorder of some sort as well as a quiet practice aid. Thoughts??

thanks!

2. plong123

plong123 All Your Bass Are Belong To Us

Nov 19, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    I used to have one of these about ten years ago. I can't remember ever trying to play through it with a line in. I do remember tracking some monster riffs on that bad boy, though! Sound quality was superb.